2½ cups finely grated carrot
2 cups all purpose flour
1½ cups sugar
½ cup oil
2tsp vanilla essence
1tsp baking soda
1tsp baking powder
1½tsp cinnamon powder
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C. Grease the cake pan.
- Mix flour, cinnamon powder, salt, baking soda, baking powder.
- Beat eggs and sugar nicely until sugar is dissolved well. Add oil and mix again.
- Now add the flour little by little and mix well.
- Gently mix grated carrot and walnuts.
- Pour it into the cake pan and bake it for 45 minutes or until the top of the cake turns brown.