1 cup all purpose flour
¾ cup milk
¾ cup sugar
1tsp baking soda
½ cup oil
2tbsps walnuts and cashew nuts
- Heat milk and dates together for few minutes until the dates become soft. Remove the seeds.
- Add sugar and grind them to a smooth paste along with the milk in which it was soaked.
- Add oil and mix well.
- Sieve flour and baking soda. Add the flour little at a time and mix slowly.
- Add nuts and mix gently.
- Pre heat oven to 175°C. Bake the cake in a greased oven proof dish for 35 minutes.
- Make sure a tooth pick inserted comes out clean before you take out the cake. Cool it.