- 1 tin (397gm) nestle sweetened condensed milk
- ½ cup(80gm) fine semolina
- 2½ cups water
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons raisins
- ½ cup flaked almonds
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 1 tablespoon blossom water
- 500 ml thick mango juice
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons corn flour
- In a medium vessel, place water and condensed milk. Stir occasionally to boil.
- In a separate bowl, beat semolina and eggs together. Add this mixture to the simmering milk slowly, stirring vigorously for 3 minutes or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat. Add raisins, almonds and rose water. (keep handful of almond flakes aside)
- Pour it in a bowl and set aside until it cools.
- In another small vessel combine mango juice, sugar and corn flour. Stir well.
- Bring it to boil with constant stirring until the mixture boils and thickens.
- Pour it over the cooled cream mixture.
- Spread the remaining almond flakes on the pudding. Allow it to cool.
- Place it in the fridge until the serving time.